- A platform for consultation: One of the main benefits of F500 is the ability to be a platform where ideas and trends can be shared among the members. This kind of collaboration both benefits the F500 and gives team members an outlet to bounce around ideas.
- A voice for advocacy: it create a platform and gives a voice to F500 to advocate for better practices and bench marking to improve healthcare and or spur needed social change.
- Accountability for Weak Areas: Working as a team not only helps to showcase people’s various strengths, but can also allow for compensation of weaker areas as well. Members can distribute the workload so that people are playing to their strengths with their work and team up to tackle areas where they are weaker to allow for improvement. This create a stronger and more skilled workforce.
- Harnessed synergy: a combined effect greater than the simple sum total of individual contributions.
The capital of F500 is generally raised from it members. Medics from throughout the country can buy shares which are priced at a considerate price decided from time to time by the stakeholders.
- Harness and exploit conflict: F500 will harness and exploit conflict to generate new and better ideas than an individual could. As F500 constructively resolve tension and disagreement, chances of achieving F500 goals will significantly increase.
- Transferability of shares: The shares of F500 are freely transferable. This makes investment in the shares liquid and an investor is not bound to remain with the company.